University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management
Alex is a Senior Associate and has been with the CliftonLarsonAllen Manufacturing and Distribution Group since January of 2014 and has provided services to privately-held clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and commercial services industries which includes companies with domestic and international operations.
Alex specializes in financial statement audits and global reporting packages, transaction advisory, buy-side quality of earnings reports, sell-side quality of earnings reports, and business and product modeling. He has been an integral part of multiple financial statement audits, profitability projects throughout the region, and business valuations.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Minnesota
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Print Industry Midwest (PIM)
- Precision Metalforming Association - Twin Cities (PMA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)