Mike is a Principal in CLA’s employee benefits group with over 10 years of experience assisting clients in addressing audit, financial reporting, compliance, and operating matters. He works on a wide array of plans including defined contribution, defined benefit, health and welfare and multiple employer plans. Mike also works within the firm to develop benefit plan trainings as well as co-lead CLA’s Affordable Care Act group.
- Master of professional accountancy, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Bachelor of business administration, accounting, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Retirement Plan Professionals Ltd.
Resources and events
Webinar 2/17/2022How Will SAS 136 Change Your Employee Benefit Plan Audit?