- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Wisconsin
- QuickBooks Desktop Certified Advanced ProAdvisor
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of arts in finance and accounting from University of Wisconsin—Green Bay
Deb has nearly 20 years of experience in public accounting and specializes in serving small businesses. She has worked with clients in a number of industries, with a focus on trucking and transportation companies. Deb's experience includes providing guidance to businesses and individuals on various tax matters, such as payroll, sales and use tax, income taxes, property taxes, and estate planning.
Deb is a QuickBooks Desktop Certified Advanced ProAdvisor and QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor, and is also certified in Xero. She is responsible for consulting and assisting clients with all aspects of QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, and Xero, including setup, training, and troubleshooting.
Deb is a member of CLA's Business Operations (BizOps) and Transportation and Logistics teams.
- Individual and corporate tax planning and consulting
- Federal and state tax compliance
- Trucking and logistics industry
- QuickBooks consulting and troubleshooting
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Manitowoc County Home Builders Association, Treasurer