- Bachelor of science in accounting and German from University of Wisconsin—Green Bay
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Andrew specializes in providing financial statement audits, compilations, and reviews for privately held companies. He also has experience with auditing employee benefit plans and completing federal and Wisconsin tax returns. Andrew has worked with clients in a variety of industries, with a special focus on manufacturers and distributors.
Andrew is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing and Distribution team, and also works with a number of agribusiness clients.
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial statement audits, compilations, and reviews
- Individual and partnership tax returns
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Jacob’s Well Church, Co-Treasurer
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2018