Stephen focuses on advising privately held companies and high net worth families on business planning and operations, as well as accounting, auditing, and tax planning and compliance. Industries he serves include real estate, manufacturing, distribution, and hospitality.
Stephen assists privately held companies with the development and implementation of succession plans and effective strategies for enhancing enterprise value. In addition, he assists company owners with strategies for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Babson College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Master of Science in Taxation from Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Master of Business Administration from Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts
In the community
- Jewish National Fund (New England Zone), Past Member, Board of Directors
- Blue Hill Country Club, Past Treasurer
- The Rashi School, Past President/Treasurer