Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Jordan received his bachelors of business administration in accounting and finance from the University of Wisconisn, Milwaukee.
Jordan has been a part of CliftonLarsonAllen’s Public Sector Group for 5 years, with a primary focus on serving clients who report under the GASB standards. He has many experiences working with clients on complex issues including the implementation of new GASB standards, accounting for complex transactions (including acquisition and disposal of governmental operations), preparation and review of financial statements, and implementation guidance of internal controls recommendations. In order to resolve these issues, he focuses on understanding the problem from the perspective of the client to provide recommended solutions that create synergies between the work performed for management reporting and that being performed for the audit.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
Jordan is involved with the folowing organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA), Member
- Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association (WGFOA), Member and Speaker
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA), Member
- Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee, Member of the Finance Committee