- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Master of Science in Accountancy from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Amber is a principal in CLA's Real Estate industry group and Office Tax Leader for the Las Vegas Office. She has been in public accounting over fifteen years and specializes in tax planning for privately held-businesses involved in real estate development, investment, and construction. She also specializes in high net-worth individuals. She is responsible for all aspects of client service and engagement management including income tax compliance, income tax planning, strategic planning, and management consulting.
Amber is also a CLA tax instructor for several of the continuing education programs within CLA.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NAIOP - Southern Nevada Chapter
- Vegas Chamber - Leadership Las Vegas Alumni Member
- Chartered Global Management Accountant