Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Masters of Accounting from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Matt Barnette serves as a national assurance services and transaction principal with CliftonLarsonAllen with over 14 years of experience. Matt is also a member of CliftonLarsonAllen’s global services group serving as a national team leader. Matt was recognized as a 40 Under 40 Emerging Leader Award winner by The M&A Advisor in 2015. Matt’s time is predominately devoted to leading engagements for a range of clients including private equity groups and privately held entities within the manufacturing and distribution, technology services, services, and commercial industries. Matt has supported global transactions, specifically those between the U.S. and various countries in Europe. Matt is actively involved with CLA’s international affiliation, Nexia International, which has provided him opportunities to serve global clients, lead global engagement teams, and travel with U.S. delegations abroad.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC)
- British American Business Council of North Carolina, Inc. (BABC)
- Charlotte World Trade Association (CWTA), board member
- Lifespan, a nonprofit serving children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (former board member)