- William Paterson University
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- University at Albany - State University of New York
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting & Psychology)
- Professional Summary
- Todd is a strategic finance and operations leader with over 20 years of experience working with nonprofits, trade associations, privately owned companies and global businesses. In a variety of roles, Todd has overseen organizational functions that include accounting, finance, human resources, information technology and facilities. Specific experience includes strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow and treasury management, financial reporting and analysis as well as transactional accounting functions such as payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections. Todd has participated in several financial system implementations and has deep experience in process improvement, streamlining tasks and implementing automation to gain efficiencies and cost savings.
- Selected Experience
Prior to joining CLA, Todd served as VP of Finance and Administration at a global trade association for companies within the creative arts industry. As a key member of the executive team he led the organization's finance, technology, human resources and facilities functions. Todd managed strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the organization and oversaw the annual audit and 990 tax return preparation. In this role Todd improved the timeliness, accuracy and presentation of financial reports to management and the Board of Directors.
Previously, Todd held senior level finance positions at several professional service companies, including two global education management companies, two privately owned staffing and recruiting companies and an international law firm. In addition to managing the day-to-day accounting and finance functions, Todd also tackled special projects, including G/L system conversions and software implementation for company-wide budgeting, consolidations and reporting. Todd also assisted in evaluating entities for potential acquisition as well as new market pricing strategies, performance tracking KPIs and commission plans.
Todd began his career in public accounting at a regional CPA firm in New York City, where he provided audit, review and compilation support as well as prepared individual, partnership and corporate tax returns.Todd received his Bachelor of Science from University at Albany/State University of New York with a double major in Accounting and Psychology. He received his Master of Business Administration from William Paterson University with a concentration in Marketing.