- Bachelor’s of science in accounting from California State University – Northridge
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
Dennis is a principal in the Real Estate group at CLA. He has more than 25 years of experience providing tax and consulting services for clients holding residential, commercial and industrial real estate. He also consults with individuals, large family groups, and owners of closely-held businesses on all aspects of tax planning, estate planning, and retirement planning.
Dennis has clients with small real estate holding to owners with hundreds of properties. He provides services in all types of real estate transactions including 1031 exchanges and 1033 commendations. Knowledgeable in all types of real estate, commercial, residential, and industrial.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Dennis serves on the board of The First Tee of Greater Pasadena as treasurer.