- Juris Doctor from Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, NY
- Bachelor of Accountancy from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- New York State Bar, Member
Experienced licensed Attorney practicing as a Forensic Accountant responsible for forensic accounting and investigations. Experienced conducting detailed reviews and analyses of mortgage contracts and real estate loan files regarding predications of fraudulent transfers and violations mortgage loan agreements; and analyzing financial and corporate documents. Experienced documenting financial and corporate transactions in potential violation of securities laws and other irregularities; documenting findings and recommendations to counsel; and preparing damage calculations.
- Retained by numerous public and private entities to lead internal forensic investigation into the inappropriate use of funds, unauthorized transactions, embezzlement, and other indications of fraud. Authored numerous proof of loss reports to assist clients in the collection of insurance claims.
- Led the forensic investigation, document review, and authored an expert report regarding a contract between a domestic party and an international party regarding full and final settlement for cancellation of the contract.
- Led a review of the violations of mortgage loan agreements and certain protections in lending for service members and other protected classes, prepared reports based on the review of mortgage loan agreements, real estate and related documents. Conducted forensic analyses and assessed potential claims of violations of loan covenants.
- Managed the review of market participant compliance programs to ascertain potential compliance and violation as relates to manipulation rules.
- Assist the Federal Equity Receiver in multiple complex receivership matters and litigation matters.
- Extensive experience working with attorneys on securities investigations through in-depth analyses of financial and corporate records including tracking and identifying assets through shell corporations and calculations of loss for filing civil matters.
- Extensive experience with forensic fraud examinations relating to civil and criminal investigations, Ponzi schemes, Chinese reverse mergers, money laundering, pump and dump schemes and breach of fiduciary claims against advisers, officers and directors, among other parties.
- Experience tracing energy market movements of positions and cash through trading books and charts of accounts to calculate disgorgement and unjust profits in preparation for filing civil suits.
- Experience analyzing and recreating mark to market and profit and loss calculations as it relates to energy trading.
- Experience conducting due diligence and Dodd-Frank compliance reviews for clients in the mortgage industry.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Women's Bar Association- Member
- Diversity and Inclusion Council- Member