Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Protect your assets and transfer wealth to beneficiaries with a personalized approach that helps you realize your goals and dreams.
No matter how simple or complex your needs, our experienced trust professionals will carry out your wishes to make sure your assets are used as you intend.
What’s on your mind?
- Preserving the wealth you’ve accumulated
- Distributing assets to loved ones
- Planning for college or medical expenses
- Giving to charities
- Minimizing the effect of taxes
- Managing your financial affairs if you are unable to
- Selling or passing on your business
- Choosing a corporate trustee and/or estate planner
- Estate tax liquidity
A unique approach
Your reasons for creating a trust are as unique as the goals you hope to achieve for yourself and your beneficiaries. We will seek to understand the legacy you wish to leave with your estate, so that full fiduciary services can be tailored to your circumstances and assets, and can be provided consistently with the terms of your trust agreement.
You’ll benefit from CliftonLarsonAllen’s deep, multidisciplinary experience in tax, estate, financial, and investment planning — all on one team. We can serve clients in all 50 states, and will coordinate with attorneys, bankers, and other wealth advisors, so you’ll have a convenient, collaborative, and integrated experience.
CLA Trust Company is chartered in South Dakota as a wholly owned subsidiary of CliftonLarsonAllen LLP. South Dakota offers some of the most favorable trust asset protection, income tax, and privacy laws in the country.
Trust services and administration
- Trustee services with or without investment management (provided by CLA Wealth Advisors or outside management)
- Review of trust agreements and the types of assets funding the trusts
- Sample trust language to assist your attorney
- Trust accounting, distribution, compliance, and transactions
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Estate and gift planning services and compliance
- Tax-efficient charitable giving strategies
- Personal financial planning
- Investment management and advisory services
- Business succession planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Comprehensive wealth advisory services
CLA Trust Company, LLC, a South Dakota chartered trust company, acts exclusively as a trustee/fiduciary. Investment advisory services for CLA Trust Company, LLC accounts may be provided by CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. CLA Trust Company, LLC has contracted with South Dakota Trust Company, LLC, a South Dakota chartered trust company, to serve as trust administrative agent. CLA Trust Company, LLC and CliftonLarsonAllen LLP do not provide legal services.