Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Imagine your desk with someone else sitting at it. That person could be someone you have chosen, trained, and trust. Or it could be someone you’ve never met.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you, your family, and your employees prepare for the healthy, productive, and smooth transition of your business.
Watch our video to begin thinking about how you might discover what’s next and pursue it with passion.
What’s on your mind?
Business succession planning can be deeply emotional. You’ll address a complex mix of personal and business challenges and aspirations, such as:
- Providing for your family and your business in the case of a tragedy
- Family dynamics surrounding asset and ownership transfer
- Preparing for a successful business transfer to employees, heirs, or outsiders buyers
- Positioning the business for a profitable sale or merger
- Ensuring continued business growth
- Securing your legacy in the community
- Retaining enough assets to fund your retirement
A unique approach
We specialize in serving individuals, privately held businesses, and their owners. With more than 50 years of experience, we provide valuable insights that specifically address your business and personal goals, reduce anxiety, and provide financial peace of mind. You’ll benefit from your close personal connection with a team of professionals devoted to the successful transition of your business — whatever form you decide it will take.
Ultimately, you are responsible for the changes your business will go through when you are no longer involved. But you don’t have to undertake this transition alone. We’ll help provide the resources you need to implement a practical plan designed specifically for your company, your goals, and your values.
Business succession planning services
- Business transfer strategies
- Business valuation
- Comprehensive succession planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Investment management
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Multi-disciplinary teams made up of professionals experienced in financial, tax, and estate planning
- Sell-side due diligence
- Trust services and administration
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
Trust services and administration are offered through CLA Trust Company, LLC. No trust/fiduciary powers are exercised through CliftonLarsonAllen LLP.