Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Make sure the working capital calculations add up.
CliftonLarsonAllen can analyze working capital to help buyers and sellers in their negotiations.
What’s on your mind?
- Avoiding surprises and stressful disagreements at or near closing
- Systematically interpreting financial data
- Ensuring clarity in purchase agreement language
- Analyzing the consistency of the seller’s recordkeeping
A unique approach
Inaccurate figures can entrap both the buyer and seller, and prolong or impede a deal. Our job is to make sure the numbers add up.
Our experienced CPAs have handled numerous transactions and encountered a wide range of financial scenarios. We are skilled at rooting out erroneous or misleading numbers, so you have a transparent picture of your transaction. Armed with this analysis, you can decide whether to retract, renegotiate, or move forward with the deal.
Working capital services
- Establish working capital targets
- Analyze net working capital during the due diligence phase
- Review the draft purchase agreement prior to closing
- Calculate closing net working capital
- Review net working capital as initially prepared by the counter party
- Mediation or arbitration