Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Avoid disruptive, time consuming, and costly post-acquisition disputes.
CliftonLarsonAllen offers resources to help you navigate complicated financial issues after an acquisition.
What’s on your mind?
- Discovering a working capital issue after a deal has closed
- Settling purchase price disputes (PPDs)
- Resolving differences with the help of an arbitrator, attorney, CPA, or expert witness.
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen professionals possess a depth of experience in purchase price issues, from assessing the value of businesses, to facilitating dispute resolution. We work hand-in-hand with attorneys and financial executives, tackling a broad range of issues. Our innovative solutions can help resolve disputes from the point of view of the buyer or seller, or as an independent arbitrator/mediator.
Purchase price dispute services
- Act as an independent arbitrator/mediator
- Manage working capital adjustments
- Investigate closing date balance sheet claims
- Resolve earn-out issues
- Provide expert witness testimony