Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Successful transactions start when you understand the financial history and evaluate the projected financial outlook.
CliftonLarsonAllen provides buyers with a full operational evaluation to help complete successful transactions.
What’s on your mind?
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of a target's operations and its risks, including future capital expenditure requirements
- Identifying performance gaps and potential improvement opportunities (e.g., cost reduction and/or revenue enhancement)
- Identifying — and challenging — potential operational synergies
- Providing insight on key deal issues, including quantifying opportunities and risks
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonallen professionals can assist you in analyzing functional and departmental processes, including manufacturing operations, supply chain and distribution channels, procurement and supply, information technology, and back-office operations such as finance and accounting.
Our thorough, fact-based analysis identifies and quantifies potential EBITDA* adjustments and working capital issues to create day one and first 100 day plans, followed by hands-on performance improvement. Our teams work seamlessly to construct a holistic view of the transaction opportunity.
Operational due diligence services
- Business plan review
- Valuation and financial modeling
- Selling, general, and administrative (SG&A) review
- Working capital assessment
- Manufacturing and operations evaluation
- Supply chain operations due diligence
- Procurement and supply review
- Analysis of capital expenditures (CAPX)
- Value add and capacity analysis
* Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization