Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Realize your goals and dreams when it is time to sell the business.
We can help you develop and execute a plan, position the business properly, and then be your trusted transaction advisor towards a successful transition of ownership.
What’s on your mind?
- Selling a business
- Maximizing the proceeds and optimizing terms in a business sale
- Creating options for ownership transition
- Positioning the business for a profitable sale or merger
- Preparing yourself for the sale of your business
- Navigating complex investment banking transactions
- Preserving and managing the wealth generated from the sale
- Leaving a legacy
A unique approach
When transaction needs arise, having experienced advisors at your side is critical to a successful outcome. We have the merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory and investment banking experience to help business owners and boards of directors sell, and other leads sell or merge their for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Our M&A advisory professionals design and manage a customized process, creating competitive tension to optimize valuations and non-economic terms.
Our approach is unique: we bring a CLA team together that can seamlessly help you through the process in a way that we believe no other M&A advisor can. Our team comprises M&A professionals with a long track record of successfully closed transactions, CPAs, tax practitioners, and wealth advisors. These capabilities are complemented by our strong collective knowledge of your industry.
Post-transaction, our integrated wealth advisory capabilities can assist you with personal investments up to and through retirement. Understanding the strategic goals of the stakeholders is critical and our professionals work closely to provide guidance on options that will benefit our clients.
M&A advisory/investment banking services
- Preparing the business and taking it to the market
- Business succession planning
- Pre- and post-business sale planning
- Private placements
- Due diligence
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Wealth advisory and investment management
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.