Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Realize your goals and dreams when it is time to transition ownership of your business.
We can help you develop and execute a plan, and then be your trusted transaction advisor towards a successful transition.
What’s on your mind?
- Funding business growth
- Creating options for transition
- Positioning the business for a profitable sale or merger
- Preparing yourself for the sale of your business
- Navigating complex investment banking transactions
- Considering merger or acquisition opportunities
- Preserving and managing the wealth generated from the sale
- Leaving a legacy
A unique approach
When transaction needs arise, we have the M&A advisory experience to help owners, boards of directors, and investors explore opportunities to sell, merge, or acquire businesses. Our M&A advisory professionals design and manage a customized process, creating competitive tension to maximize valuations and optimize non-economic terms.
We bring a CLA team together to uniquely help you through the process, including mergers and acquisitions advisory professionals , CPAs, tax practitioners, and wealth advisors. These capabilities are complemented by the team’s strong collective knowledge of your industry.
Post-transaction, our integrated wealth advisory capabilities can assist you with personal investments up to and through retirement. Understanding the strategic aspirations of the stakeholders is critical and our professionals work closely to provide guidance on options that will benefit our clients.
Mergers and acquisitions advisory services
- Business succession planning
- Pre- and post-business sale planning
- M&A advisory
- Private placements
- Sell-side due diligence
- Post-merger integration
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Wealth advisory and investment management
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.