Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Gain insight into a company before you invest.
CliftonLarsonAllen has the deep knowledge to help with your investment decision and post-acquisition integration.
What’s on your mind?
- Understanding the insights and value creation opportunities of an acquisition target
- Finding a beneficial tax structure as a buyer
- Finding the best targets and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses
- Negotiating the best terms and minimizing post-deal surprises
- Managing the post-deal integration process — particularly the first 100 days
- Making major changes to improve long-term performance
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen professionals have deep operating and transaction tax-related experience. Our team uses a focused approach to rapidly identify and understand potential deal breakers and value creation opportunities, tailored to the specific interests of our clients.
We have significant experience on the buy-side of transactions across all industries, including manufacturing and distribution, health care, construction, financial institutions, technology, agriculture, and professional services.
Whether you are a private equity group or a strategic buyer, we can help you execute the deal.
Financial due diligence services
- Assess the target's quality of earnings
- Assess the adequacy of judgmental accounts
- Identify overly aggressive accounting policies
- Review GAAP accounting and SEC reporting compliance
- Analyze cash flows (e.g., working capital changes, capital expenditures, etc.)
- Conduct comprehensive discussions with management and its advisors
- Evaluate management's forecast
- Identify key business drivers, trends in profitability, and significant concentrations of risk
- Review on- and off-balance-sheet assets and liabilities