Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Fulfill the trustee’s responsibility over closely held business interests.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) understands the unique needs of trust departments and can help you navigate emerging regulations and day-to-day operations.
What’s on your mind?
- Complying with valuation requirements of clients, the IRS, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Positioning a business for a profitable sale or merger
- Interpreting changing tax laws and regulations
- Preserving clients’ net worth
- Finding experienced accounting professionals with extensive industry experience
A unique approach
CLA delivers comprehensive strategies through our multi-disciplinary team of professionals who are familiar with the administration and operational challenges that demand your attention. Our professionals have deep industry experience serving closely held businesses and providing assistance to trustees. From valuation and transaction services to accounting and tax, you will receive the support you need to effectively manage closely held trusts.
Closely held trust department services
- Company and partnership OCC Regulation 9 annual valuation assistance
- Estate and gift compliance valuations
- Outsourced valuation research used for internal bank analysis
- Transaction support
- Financial and tax due diligence and pre-sale planning
- Sell-side representation including sourcing acquirers, deal structuring, and negotiation assistance
- Accounting and tax support
- Tax and financial reporting compliance for businesses, trusts, and estates
- Forensic investigations
- Industry benchmarking
- Back office accounting outsourcing
- Board of directors consulting and meeting preparation
- IT structuring, support, and cybersecurity analysis
- Accounting systems implementation and support
- Telecom expenditure reduction analysis and advisory