Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Maximize the efficiency and value of an acquisition or disposition at each stage of a transaction. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) goes beyond traditional accounting and financial analysis, and scrutinizes key assumptions underlying the deal.
Transaction support services
We can help negotiate better terms and improve value for businesses, emerging companies, international entities, and venture capital, private equity, and hedge fund firms. Our services include:
- Sell-side due diligence
- Valuation financial modeling
- Transaction tax
- Financial due diligence
- Operational due diligence
- IT due diligence
- Working capital analysis
- Post-merger integration
- Purchase price disputes
- Business succession planning
- Investment management
- Executive search
- Outsourcing including fund administration, finance, and accounting
- M&A advisory/investment banking
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
Who we serve
- Business owners
- Closely held trust departments
- Health care entities
- Private equity and venture capital groups
- Other industries
What’s on your mind?
- Correctly structuring an acquisition or reorganizing a commercial entity
- Finding a beneficial tax structure for buyers or sellers, and understanding both the corporate and personal impact for the owners
- Finding the best targets and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Negotiating the best terms and minimizing post-deal surprises
- Managing the post-deal integration process — particularly the first 100 days
- Identifying and selling non-core assets
- Making major changes to improve long-term performance
A unique approach
CLA’s integrated financial, tax, operational, human resources, and information technology due diligence teams have deep industry knowledge in many sectors, including health care, manufacturing and distribution, retail, financial services, and construction.
We develop a full understanding of your business and the potential acquisition. With our help, you will understand the full performance potential of the merged entity. In addition to outlining the sustainability of historical earnings, cash flows, and quality of assets, we also support your work on purchase agreement negotiations, integration challenges, and business performance opportunities.