Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Uncover tax savings.
CliftonLarsonAllen helps you understand how to translate tax planning and preparation into financial strength.
What’s on your mind?
- Increasing cash flow and earnings by using tax credits and planning
- Researching “green” tax credits and deductions
- Increasing cash flow by accelerating depreciation
- Minimizing taxes by using a different inventory accounting method
- Keeping up with changes in tax laws
- Taking full advantage of employment credits
A unique approach
Working with a tax professional year-round can help you make sound financial decisions as issues arise. CliftonLarsonAllen’s federal tax team specializes in strategies that address your tax liability. Our team has years of experience in federal taxes, so you can expect solutions that match your industry and your individual situation. We monitor and track the latest tax developments, communicate changes in a timely manner, and provide specific recommendations.
Federal tax services, credits, and incentives
- Research and Experimentation (R&D) Tax Credit
Document and defend every federal and state credit for which your company qualifies.
- Real estate cost analysis/cost segregation studies
Depreciate your assets over the shortest possible tax lives.
- Tax repairs and maintenance review
The difference between deductible costs and capital expenditures can mean hundreds of thousands of dollars of accelerated tax deductions to businesses that regularly maintain and repair their assets.
- Section 179D: Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction
Building owners and designers of government buildings may qualify to claim deductions for expenses that were incurred by installing energy efficient components.
- Section 45L: Energy Efficient Home Credit
Owners and developers of energy efficient residential units (apartments, student housing, or assisted living facilities) may be eligible for a $2,000 tax credit per unit.
- Inventory analysis
Implement best practices to address your inventory tax accounting issues.
- Accounting method analysis
Defer income and accelerate deductions.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
When you hire members of targeted groups, you may be eligible for up to $9,600 in tax credits per person.
- Historic Rehabilitation Credit
Tax credits are available to developers of historic buildings.
- New Markets Tax Credit
The New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) is intended to spur development in distressed communities with the help of tax credits.
- Pension Plan Startup Tax Credit
Tax relief of up to $500/year is available for small organizations that establish new qualified benefit plans.