Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Minimize your tax cost and take advantage of all available opportunities. Whether your needs are business or individual, international or local, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) professionals can help you plan ahead, apply tax strategies, and understand applicable laws.
What’s on your mind?
- Proactive tax planning
- Interpreting ever-changing tax laws and regulations
- Understanding multi-state and international tax systems
- Utilizing state and federal tax credits and incentives
- Maximizing cash flow
- Preserving net worth
A unique approach
At CLA, we believe that proactive, personalized planning is the key to helping you manage your tax liabilities and identify opportunities for savings. Our tax professionals have a deep understanding of federal and state tax laws and provide a wide array of services that cover every aspect of your business and personal finances.
Whether you’re pursuing a new tax credit, restructuring your business, expanding your company overseas, or looking to maintain your personal wealth, we will help you evaluate your options and make informed decisions.
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Private client tax
- State and local tax (SALT)
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives
- Research and Experimentation (R&D) tax credit
- Real estate cost analysis/cost segregation studies
- Fixed asset study
- Repairs and maintenance studies
- Section 45L: Energy Efficient Home Credit
- Section 179D: Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction
- Section 199: Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD)
- New Markets tax credit
- Pension Plan Startup tax credit
- International tax
- Transfer pricing
- IC-DISC export incentive
- Representation before the IRS
- Stock option and restricted stock planning
- Business structure:
- Tax education for CPAs and agribusiness tax education for professional advisors
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.