Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
An efficient and robust Sarbanes-Oxley program can help you deliver the transparency the public seeks.
Our professionals are ready to help you achieve Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance objectives and deliver both shareholder value and public confidence.
What’s on your mind?
- Having the skills in-house to perform the mandatory test of controls
- Engaging a busy board of directors in fraud prevention
- Finding the right technology to assist with compliance
- Staying current on all SOX requirements
- Anticipating the costs and budgeting for SOX compliance
A unique approach
Our SOX practitioners include former chief audit executives, chief financial officers, and controllers — so we have personal experience with the risks inherent in the financial reporting process. We isolate the risks and identify the controls that impact the integrity of your financial statements. Our understanding of the controls helps minimize waste in testing them.
We will work with you to put the right program in place the first time. Our SOX professionals use a risk-based approach tailored to your organization's financial reporting process. Our efficient process identifies, documents, tests, and monitors the key controls needed to be compliant. Our philosophy is to create a flexible, scalable, and cross-functional approach that allows you to use internal resources.
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and consulting services
- Implement a risk assessment process using the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board's Auditing Standard No. 5 approach, including identification of entity-level controls and information technology general controls
- Identify and document your financial reporting processes
- Identify key risks and controls
- Test your key controls and document the results
- Help you with remediation efforts
- Work with your team to document key controls and test for compliance
- Share best practices
- Streamline your SOX process to minimize waste
- Adapt your SOX process to changes in your organization