Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Co-sourcing your audit can stabilize the audit process, manage costs, and drive business value.
Co-sourcing internal audit functions gives your organization immediate access to specialized resources and subject matter experts to support your changing business needs.
What’s on your mind
- New regulatory and emerging risks
- Development of a new business model
- New leadership
- Changes in information technology (IT)
- Developing subject matter expertise
- Implementing leading practices
A unique approach
Organizations often rely on the internal audit function for risk management, but they may lack the resources and skills to properly evaluate the control environment. Internal audit requires an understanding of the interdependencies among the governance, risk, and compliance activities.
Whether sourcing in-house, co-sourced, or outsourced, our professionals use proprietary tools and methodologies to help your organization improve or establish an internal audit and risk management function. CliftonLarsonAllen can provide you with the right level of financial, enterprise risk management (ERM), operational, IT, and risk resources.
Internal audit co-sourcing services
- Risk assessments and project planning
- Process improvement
- Control documentation, evaluation, and testing (including Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Risk management and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Forensic support
- Data mining and continuous monitoring
- Vendor and contract compliance
- Supply chain management
- Regulatory compliance
- IT audit
- Financial, operational, and compliance audits