Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Free yourself from back office functions so you can focus on maximizing capital value.
Our team of experienced, high-level professionals can help administer your funds and provide finance and accounting solutions so you can focus on what really matters.
What’s on your mind?
- Reducing administrative burden so you can focus on raising and investing capital
- Improving investor financial reporting, clarity, and timeliness
- Maximizing communication opportunities with investors
- Overcoming private equity and real estate asset reporting challenges
- Implementing world class best practices
- Operating efficiently while still having access to high-level resources
- Complying with an increasing number of regulations
- Maintaining secure business and investor information
A unique approach
Our fund administration and outsourced finance and accounting services allow you to focus on your core business by providing you with a scalable team of CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, and staff accountants custom tailored for your organization. We take on your back office functions from capital tracking, to investor database maintenance, to fund accounting and investor reporting and communications.
We utilize Yardi Investment Management™ for our investment accounting. This single-platform software eliminates repetitive data entry, and allows faster generation of investor statements and fund financial and performance reports. This system drives informed decision-making and helps enhance portfolio value for our clients. Its ability to automate investor reporting directly from our client’s accounting data helps improve reliability and investor confidence.
Outsourced fund administration finance and accounting services
- Capital raising administration (distribute fund documents, prepare confirmations, and anti-money laundering compliance)
- Capital call and distribution calculations (distribute notices with investor-level calculations, and track the new capital inflows to the fund or property asset)
- Maintain and deliver investor records via a client portal (correspondences and fund level communications, including capital call and distribution letters)
- Prepare and deliver monthly/quarterly investor financials, management use financials, partner capital statements, and net asset value (NAV) statements
- Calculate preferred returns, waterfall calculations, and other allocations as required
- Audit and tax liaison