Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Count on experienced professionals to provide the financial expertise to meet your company’s challenges.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s Custom Accounting Solutions Team (CAST) delivers exceptional accounting solutions for public, private, and nonprofit entities — whether you are starting a business, managing a temporary resource need, or navigating changing reporting regulations.
On your mind
- Finding experienced accounting professionals to fill interim roles
- Accessing skilled resources to help meet critical deadlines
- Streamlining accounting department practices
- Complying with complex regulations
- Improving financial reporting and clarity
We believe that success is not just about the numbers, the outcome or the goal — it’s also about who we are along the way. Our consultants have business acumen, sound judgment, and a sense of self-awareness allowing them to immediately impact our clients’ goals.
With 10 – 30 years of hands-on accounting, auditing, and finance leadership, our clients rest easier knowing we’re on the job because we’ve been in their shoes. Our consultants include CPAs who have formerly served as CFOs, controllers, auditors, and financial reporting managers, so they can serve in interim accounting roles or manage accounting projects with no hand-holding required.
Interim accounting roles
- Organizational and personnel changes
- Acquisition and divestiture-related transitions
- Maternity and general medical leaves of absence
- Accounting software implementations
Financial reporting assistance
- External (including SEC and regulatory reporting)
- Internal (including management financial information and budget assistance)
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Audit preparation
- Special projects
Technical accounting research
- Examine accounting guidance
- Gather business case facts
- Recommend accounting treatment
- Interface with external audit firm
Internal audit assistance
- Perform risk assessment
- Test internal controls
- Recommend remediation steps
- Examine similar processes across business units
- Gather best practices
- Recommend efficiency improvements