Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Prevent double taxation by planning for and managing international income tax treaties.
Income from multiple foreign sources is complex; we can help you navigate the rules and minimize your tax burden.
What’s on your mind?
- Understanding the complexities of bilateral income tax agreements
- Understanding the impact of multiple layers of tax treaties
- Ensuring income is properly declared in foreign jurisdictions
- Mitigating double taxation on worldwide income
- Managing your global effective tax rate
- Reporting on cross-border transactions and global operations
- Minimizing tax on repatriated profits
- Ensuring expatriates are compliant with worldwide income tax requirements
- Keeping up with treaty changes and developments
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen understands the worldwide network of tax treaties. Which means we're equipped to help you take advantage of a combination of deductions and other factors to manage your overall global effective tax rate. With more than 9,000 tax treaties in the world, it’s hard to stay up to date. We can help you monitor tax treaty developments and the changing protocols that affect your business.
Global income tax treaty services
- Reduce risk by analyzing treaties in countries where you do business
- Help you comply with foreign income tax reporting
- Confirm that dividends, interest, royalties, and other payments to foreign parties are taxed at the lowest rate allowed by treaty
- Help manage your global effective tax rate by reviewing your global structure with respect to standing treaty agreements
- Evaluate the U.S. and foreign tax impact of your foreign expansion plans
- Help expatriates stay compliant with worldwide tax filings
- Assist with “tax equalization” policies for expatriates