Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
When you suspect your network, online system, or website has been breached, you need immediate, decisive response.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you determine the existence, nature, and scope of an information security incident, and help you get back to business.
What’s on your mind?
- Determining the depth and breadth of an information security breach
- Developing a successful information security strategy
- Implementing response procedures to identify, assess, and properly address threats
- Recovering from an incident and ensuring remediation procedures are successful
- Responding to payment fraud and corporate account takeover
A unique approach
Our team of information security incident responders consists of former federal regulators, fraud investigators, and cybersecurity professionals who will respond with technical expertise to help you identify the nature and scope of an attack and provide swift resolution.
Our diverse experience includes investigations of network intrusions, virus/malware infections, financial fraud, payment fraud, rogue internal employees, and theft of intellectual property. We also have training and experience in financial statement audits, forensic data recovery, information security vulnerability investigations, and forensic technology.
We approach each incident in a way that preserves electronic evidence so it will withstand scrutiny in a potential future litigation proceeding. Our team members have been designated as expert witnesses and have testified in fraud matters, and we hold numerous credentials including CCSE, CEH, CFE, CIA, CICA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CITP, CPA, CPT, CRISC, CRMA, FCSP, GCFA, GCIH, ITIL, MCNE, MCP, MCSE-Security, OSCP, OSWP, and PCI-QSA.
Security incident response services
- Analyze information system security configurations
- Acquisition and analysis of log files
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Examine network traffic
- Create images of various computer systems
- Analyze the state and contents of log files, memory dumps, and the forensic image(s) created from your computer systems
- Review your policies and procedures
- Determine (if possible)
- Whether confidential data was exposed or removed from organization systems
- The patterns of activity or behavior o The root cause(s) of data exposure