Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Discover the facts.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you deal with the myriad of problems resulting from fraud by digging into debtor records and other relevant data.
What’s on your mind?
- Knowing what to do if defrauded by a debtor or victimized by a Ponzi scheme operator
- Recovering fraudulently transferred assets, preferences, and post-petition transfers through the filing of avoidance actions
- Getting help when a trustee has filed preference or fraudulent transfer actions against you
- Providing forensic accounting professionals qualified to testify in court
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen brings together data analysis capabilities with a deep background in forensic investigation. We reconstruct books and records, trace assets, and report the financial facts to the court and parties in interest.
Our forensic accounting and investigative services are enhanced by our case experiences in federal law enforcement. These unique skill sets are coupled with forensic technology and data analysis techniques learned through litigation, proactive fraud risk assessments, and auditing engagements.
We work to maximize the dividends paid to creditors through preference and fraudulent transfer recoveries, sales of assets, claims analyses, and negotiations with creditors. Businesses often continue operating under CLA supervision until a sale or a plan of reorganization is approved.
When called upon, we act as trustees, examiners, and accountants to the trustees, creditor committees, and debtors. In addition, we have acted as chief restructuring officers, helping both debtors and creditors as they work through bankruptcy proceedings. Our services are often used prior to or in lieu of bankruptcy as struggling companies or creditors consider strategic alternatives toward financial viability.
- Serve as trustees and examiners
- Help trustees and creditors pursue avoidance actions such as preferences, fraudulent transfers, and post-petition transfers
- Serve as expert witnesses
- Tax preparation and consulting