Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Every three years, CPA firms are required to obtain an independent peer review of their system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice. CLA's most recent peer review report expressed a rating of pass, which is the most positive report that can be received.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Audit, Accounting, and Assurance
Quality decision making begins with dependable, fairly presented financials. CliftonLarsonAllen’s audit services enable you to transform numbers into accurate, meaningful information — unbiased, objective, financial resources that your stakeholders demand.
What’s on your mind?
- Succeeding in a competitive, dynamic business environment
- Complying with changing government regulations
- Gaining a more complete picture of your organization
- Collaborating with advisors of the highest professional integrity
- Relying on objective information to make knowledgeable decisions
- Improving your organization’s operations
- Increasing efficiency, effectiveness, and the bottom line
A unique approach
Our service professionals start with a clear understanding of your marketplace and goals. Your engagement team will be experienced with the challenges and opportunities that are unique to your industry. And with a partner-to-staff ratio among the lowest in the accounting profession, you can be assured our partners will be directly involved in the planning and execution of your engagement.
Audit and assurance services
- Financial statements
- Compliance audits
- Employee benefit plans
- Reviews and compilations
- Forecasts and projections
- Outsourced accounting
Assurance advisory services
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) compliance and consulting
- Enterprise risk management
- SSAE 16 and service organization control (SOC) reporting
- IT general controls audits
- Quality assurance review
- Data mining and continuous monitoring
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)-based enterprise risk management design and implementation
- Information technology application/system reviews
- Fraud control and risk investigations
- Regulatory compliance reviews
- Contract and vendor compliance reviews
- Performance audits
- Internal network vulnerability assessment
- Transaction support