Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Valuation Speakers Bureau
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CliftonLarsonAllen has professionals who are dedicated to valuation services and have extensive speaking experience. Our presenters will tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event successful.
Our professionals can speak on:
- ASC 805 — How a purchase price allocation works
- ASC 350 — How to test goodwill for impairment
- Case Law Update — An overview of current court cases
- Control vs. Minority — Adjusting a valuation for control and/or minority attributes
- Cost of Capital — Overview of the cost of capital and its use in a valuation
- Financial Analysis — A look at the in-depth financial analysis of a subject company
- Health Care Valuation — Physician practices and compensation, hospital mergers, senior living, and more
- Market Approach (Public) — Nuances of the publicly traded guideline company method
- Market Approach (Transaction) — Nuances of the transaction method
- Marketability — A look at the discount for lack of marketability and its history
- Research — Overview of the newest areas of research in a valuation
- SSVS 1 — Overview of the Statement on Standard for Valuation Services No. 1as set by the American Society of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Valuation 101 — Approaches and methods to valuation
- Valuation Nuances — Areas of discounted cash flows that cause issue
Contact us to inquire about a speaker for your upcoming event.