Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Governmental plan sponsors and investment trusts face unique challenges that can complicate their goals.We can help analyze and address financial, operational, and regulatory issues so you can focus on serving your retirement plan members.
What’s on your mind?
- Providing accurate and meaningful financial information to users and decision makers
- Maintaining quality services in the face of funding, budgeting, and political issues
- Responding to regulatory pressures and complexities • Finding new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Planning and restructuring to accommodate heightened political and reporting changes
A unique approach
CLA has one of the largest public pension plan practices in the nation, and we provide niche audit consulting services to some of the largest state agency and public pension plans in the country. This experience gives us insight into how governmental institutional investors and public pension plans fulfill their missions, and how to apply this knowledge to your situation. Our senior professionals are proactively involved on engagements to bring continuity and stability that can help your plan accomplish its goals and return your focus back to your retirement plan members.
Services for public pensions and deferred compensation plans
- Financial statement audits for governmental retirement systems, public pension plans, investment trusts, and deferred compensation plans
- Compliance and performance audits
- Compilation of state-wide CAFRs or agency/fund financial statements
- Fraud risk assessment and investigations
- Internal audit, risk assessments, and evaluations
- Outsourced accounting and internal audit
- Information security assessments and forensic audits
- Training and educational seminars
- International tax services
Wealth advisory services available to non-attest clients: