Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Get smart financial and operational insight to make informed decisions.
CLA’s government-specific services are scalable to your organization’s needs and budgets.
What’s on your mind?
- Increasing demand for government services
- Rising costs and static budgets
- Succession planning for key organizational and departmental positions
- Recruiting and retention of staff with specialized skills and experience
A unique approach
Access some of the industry’s most savvy minds to meet your organization and budgetary needs. CLA’s state and local government business operations professionals can serve as your complete finance team or work with your existing staff and consultants. We can help you analyze and address financial, operational, and regulatory issues, allowing you to focus on serving your constituents. Whether you need CFO-level advice, bookkeeping, and/or accounting functions, we’ll give you the data and perspective to make informed decisions, efficiently use taxpayer resources, and serve the public with greater transparency, all while alleviating the costs and effort of recruiting and hiring.
Business operations services for state and local governments
Short-term, long-term, or permanent solutions
- Local government management
- Full-service accounting functions
- Lead or assist in the budgeting process
- Develop or update your Capital Improvement Plan
- Develop or update financial management plans
- Payroll and other human resource needs
- Audit preparation support
Project-based and other services
- Evaluation of organizational/operational structure
- Rate studies and projections
- Internal controls and policies
- Software implementation and conversion
- Debt management, including tax levy and/or rate impacts