Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Help maximize your return on investment by leveraging market conditions for increased profitability. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) offers tailored solutions for all of the unique financial, tax, operational, and strategic needs of your real estate company.
What’s on your mind?
- Assessing feasibility and capital requirements
- Raising capital through debt, equity, and government sources
- Fully capitalizing on tax credits and deductions
- Managing cash flow, leverage, and return on investment
- Maximizing operating efficiency while enhancing value
- Exploring new geographies and asset classes
A unique approach
We serve more than 5,200 real estate clients nationwide, with the goal of keeping you focused on growth, diversification, and wealth management. You’ll receive more than traditional accounting, assurance, and tax services — we offer deep technical knowledge through every step of the real estate life cycle.
In the acquisition and development phase, you’ll get our insight on feasibility, investment potential, capital structure, budgeting, and pre-development tax planning.
During operations, we can conduct special purpose audits and reviews, and consult on asset performance, energy incentives, and distressed transactions.
Services for real estate entities
- Feasibility and market studies
- Pre-development ownership and waterfall analysis
- Financial projections, budgets, and pro-formas
- Purchase price allocations
- Internal rate of return (IRR) modeling
- Internal controls review
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Risk management
- Renewable energy tax credits and incentives
- Accounting methods
Audit and tax services
- Cost certifications
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- HUD audits and compliance
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and Common Interest Realty Association (CIRA) audits
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives:
- Research and development credit
- Energy tax credits and incentives (including the energy efficient building deduction for commercial and government buildings)
- Industry-specific tax methods
- Cost segregation studies
- Fixed asset study
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- New Markets Tax Credit
- Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit
- Evaluation of changes in tax regulations and impact on planning strategies
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Transaction support
- Operational reviews and benchmarking
- Debt workouts
- Outsourced accounting and CFO services
- Enterprise risk management
- Fraud risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Executive search
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Bankruptcy services
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Fund administration, finance, and accounting
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.