Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Proper stewardship, governance, and management are critical for religious organizations and their congregations.
CliftonLarsonAllen helps implement strong internal controls and increase the efficiency of processes and programs.
What's on your mind?
- The economy
- Demonstrating accountability and transparency
- Aligning your mission and capabilities with community needs
- Planning for the future based on changing demographics and culture
- Complying with regulations in a complex and aggressive tax environment
- Understanding the practical and legal issues involved in volunteer governance
- Training and developing staff
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you strengthen your religious organization by clarifying the issues you face. Our nonprofit CPAs and consultants have extensive experience working with more than 500 diverse religious organizations, including churches, denominations, diocese, religious orders, synagogues, retreat centers, schools (preschool through grade 12, colleges, universities, and seminaries), foundations, publishing, ministries, and outreach entities. We serve small, local congregations as well as $1 billion organizations.
Our professionals value teamwork and flexibility. Together, we’ll explore a mission-driven approach to future opportunities.
Services for religious organizations
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements and agreed upon procedures
- Business solutions for churches
- Construction project audits
- Health care tax credit filings
- Tax status of religious affiliated organizations
- Tax planning and compliance
- Outsourced accounting
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Information security
- Internal audit
- Risk assessments
- Employee benefit plan audit, church plan status, and consulting
- Uniform guidance services