Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
There is a growing need for affordable housing, but fulfilling it is difficult in our complex economic and regulatory environment.
Our government and nonprofit professionals offer a wide range of services to help you balance your mission with economic and compliance realities.
What’s on your mind?
- Monitoring the changing regulations of government housing and tax entities
- Maintaining programs in the face of reduced funding
- Demonstrating accountability and transparency
- Proper accounting and properties converting to the Rental Assistance Demonstration Program
- Preparing for succession of key personnel
A unique approach
Demand for quality, affordable housing continues to grow, even as budgets shrink and regulatory burdens get heavier. CLA’s affordable housing team is made up of active members in numerous professional housing associations, so we understand the challenges that stakeholders are facing in the industry. We apply our experience, insight, and services to every phase of a housing operation. From concept and planning through financing and long-term sustainability, we are ready to help you make a difference.
Services for affordable housing
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Audits of component units and other related entities
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Consulting on regulatory issues including HUD and REAC
- Compliance audits (HUD, OMB Circular A-133/Uniform Grant Guidance)
- Cost certification audits and tax credit reporting (LIHTC deals)
- Employee benefit plan audit
- Executive search
- Information security
- Internal audit
- Outsourced accounting services
- Outsourcing services for state and local governments
- Risk assessments
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Training for audit preparation and changes in the industry