Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Associations and Membership Organizations
No surprises for management. No surprises in the boardroom. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) works closely with management and governance, communicating throughout the year to help ensure compliance, elevate financial acumen, and implement best practices.
Our association practice is one of the largest in the country, serving approximately 1,000 associations and membership organizations with operating budgets from $100,000 to $300 million.
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen understands the important role that associations play in our society, and we have extensive assurance and tax experience in the association industry. We are an Event Partner of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), and our professionals lead numerous volunteer committees. They frequently speak and write as thought leaders in the industry.
What’s on your mind?
- Changing finance and governance models
- Competition for member time and money
- Compliance with increasingly stringent regulations
- International expansion
- Preparation for leadership transition
- Protection against data, privacy, and system security threats
Services for associations and membership organizations
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Tax planning and compliance
- Outsourced accounting
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Internal audit
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Information technology (IT) general controls audit
- Web-based accounting systems
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Global expansion
- Health reform advisory
- Uniform guidance
- Grant compliance
- Mergers and restructuring