Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Manufacturing and Distribution
We are passionate about improving the competitiveness of the U.S. manufacturing and distribution industries. Our industry-specialized advisors help business owners create lasting change within their company and achieve their dreams.
Who we serve
- Computer equipment
- Craft brewers and distillers
- Food manufacturers
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Precision machining
- Printing and publishing
- Rubber and plastic products
- Software companies
- Wholesale trade and distribution
What’s on your mind?
- Improving profitability
- Reducing risk
- Building business value
- Planning for succession
A unique approach
At CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), we believe change is successful and sustained when it is driven from within your organization. Our industry-specialized advisors help our clients create lasting change within their company. As former manufacturing executives, owners, and operators, our advisors have real-world experience that translates into practical, real-world solutions.
Our services focus on continuous financial and operational performance improvement and long-term growth. We’ll help you implement systems to achieve and sustain world-class performance.
Services for manufacturers and distributors
- Profitability improvement solutions
- Reducing lead times to improve competitiveness
- Reducing working capital requirements
- Operational excellence consulting
- Facility layout and design to improve capacity and workflow
- Executive coaching
- Business succession planning
Audit and tax services
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Business tax planning and compliance
- International, federal, and state and local tax planning and compliance
- IC-DISC export incentive
- Innovative tax solutions, including research and experimentation credits, domestic production deductions, and industry-specific tax methods
- Sales and use tax refund study
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Specialized advisory services
- Transaction support
- Global expansion
- Outsourced accounting
- Enterprise risk management
- Fraud risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Litigation support
- Internal audit
- Information security, including SSAE 16/SOC reporting and security incident response
- Executive search
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Bankruptcy services
- M&A advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.