Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
The motivation to educate is a more powerful force than rising costs or shrinking enrollment.
Improve business processes so you can build a long legacy of excellence in education
What’s on your mind?
- Meeting increasing costs, such as health care, aging buildings, and technology upgrades
- Adapting to declining enrollment
- Protecting against threats to data, privacy, and system security
- Complying with financial reporting and regulatory requirements
- Managing and mitigating risks
- Preparing for succession of key personnel
- Successfully competing for revenue
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen professionals understand the challenges facing public colleges and universities because we’ve been serving higher education for more than 50 years. Our CPAs and consultants are active members of national, state, and regional industry associations, including the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO), and the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA). Whether you are a local community college or public university, a close relationship with objective advisors provides more than reports and numbers. We know you and your industry, so you benefit from deep understanding and clear insight.
Services for public colleges and universities
- Audit and assurance (including OMB Single Audits and grant compliance audits)
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- CLA Intuition Financial Modeling for higher education
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management consulting
- Federal, state, and local tax compliance and consulting
- Forensic accounting and data analytics, including Student Financial Aid Fraud Investigation Support
- Grant compliance
- Outsourced accounting and internal audit services
- Strategic, financial, and internal control consulting, including succession planning, cost segregation studies, and information security