Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Does your professional services firm understand the health care field and federal compliance well enough to focus on the areas of greatest risk?
CliftonLarsonAllen’s professionals will assess your risk, offer practical recommendations for improvement, and provide insights that reach far beyond your numbers.
What’s on your mind?
- Understanding the impact of new accounting pronouncements, industry trends, and critical benchmarks
- Insightful analysis and presentation of your financial statements, audit, and management letter
- Ensuring compliance with federal funding regulations
- Determining equitable and competitive compensation for physicians
- Recruiting and retaining high-quality physicians
- How your state’s unique rules and regulations impact reimbursement
- Managed care contracting
- Transitioning to ICD-10
- Utilizing existing and emerging technology
- Strengthening cyber security
A unique approach
We bring quality and integrity to our health care clients along with a deep understanding of the community health center industry including federally qualified health centers (FQHC) and FQHC look-alikes. We are the industry leader in performing OMB A-133 single audits and offer a unique blend of health care specialists well versed in federal compliance. We focus on the areas of your organization that have the greatest risk including: internal controls; operational efficiencies; and new standards, regulations, and trends. Through an approach based on frequent and timely communication, we are able to resolve complex issues and mitigate year-end surprises.
Working with us means you’ll be working with people who, like you, have chosen health care as their lifelong profession.
Services for community health centers
- Seamless delivery of financial statement audits, cost reporting, and tax compliance
- 340B drug pricing program services
- Revenue cycle assessment and improvement
- HIPAA risk assessment
- Health care information security and vulnerability analysis
- Strategic capital planning and long-range financial modeling
- Executive search
- Retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
- Transaction support