Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
How will you navigate your organization through tomorrow’s challenges?
Our senior living team will help you create exciting, yet achievable plans for the future. We offer a broad perspective by considering the unique strategic, market, financial, operational, and clinical needs of senior living providers.
What’s on your mind?
- Responding to the needs of a changing market
- Strengthening market share
- Integrating “at home” services
- Deciding whether to renew, replace, reposition, or divest aging facilities
- Accessing capital
- Assessing the value of collaborative relationships
- Embracing emerging technology
- Positioning your organization in a reforming health care market
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
A unique approach
Our planning approach uses a dynamic process that involves the board, leadership team, staff, residents, and other key constituents. Determining or refining your organization’s vision helps create a long-range planning horizon to establish the platform for a more detailed focus on the immediate future. By developing objective and realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help our clients create a blueprint for future organizational success.
We bring a unique strategic capital planning tool to this process. It enables interactive financial modeling of competing or alternative strategies in real time. Our tool will help you understand how to create capital capacity to fuel financially viable and achievable strategic initiatives.
CliftonLarsonAllen has years of experience helping single-site facilities, multi-site systems, community service providers, and other continuing care and long-term care organizations develop and execute strategic plans.
Strategic planning services for senior living providers
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Planning retreats and educational sessions
- Market and long-term demand analysis
- Development and viability testing for innovative programming
- Benchmarking analysis
- Strategic capital planning and interactive financial modeling
- Governance and organizational structuring
- Affiliation advisory and alliance development
- Connecting organizational strengths to community needs