Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Implementing an electronic health records (EHR) system positions your practice for success.
Our professionals can guide you through every phase of the EHR implementation process — from determining the financing options to calculating the tax advantages.
What’s on your mind?
- The cost of maintaining paper records
- Managing patient information
- Limited internal resources
- Organizational resistance to change
- Technology costs
- Integration with current technology
- Technology necessary to report quality care
A unique approach
We understand the complex planning involved with implementing systems for EHRs (or electronic medical records). By evaluating systems that meet your needs, we assess and advise on how to improve your operational workflow to ensure you are prepared for the most current technology. We keep up with the latest health information technology (HIT) trends and work closely with software vendors to make certain your implementation is a success. Working alongside you, we’ll transform complexity into opportunities.
Our health care team includes CPAs, consultants, certified professional coders (CPCs), certified medical practice executives (CMPEs), and individuals with experience as CFOs and practice administrators. As former practice leaders, we’ve been through the process of successfully implementing and integrating an EHR system from start to finish.
We use a team approach to assist you in determining financing options, calculate return on investment, develop budgets, determine tax advantages and depreciation models, prepare your tax returns, and advise you on changes in the regulatory environment. We’re committed to delivering a noticeably different client experience.
EHR assessment and implementation services for health care providers
- EHR system evaluation
- EHR template design and implementation management
- Financial, operational, and performance improvement through analysis and benchmarking
- Internal control assessments and risk management
- Strategic and operational goal setting
- Technology integration management
- Proactive tax planning and strategies
- Cost reduction strategies
- Practice assessment, practice management consulting, and audit services
- Valuation and fair market value opinions