Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Work with a knowledgeable, experienced team that understands your business and gets to the heart of your operations.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership professionals deliver industry-specific guidance on accounting, tax, and day-to-day operational concerns, so you can concentrate on running a successful business.
What's on your mind?
- Understanding federal excise taxes (FET)
- Reducing tax burdens
- Preparing for business succession
- Preventing fraud and managing journal entry activity
- Maintaining financial ratios and satisfying loan covenants
- Managing the inventory mix
- Finding available floor plan sources and accessing credit
- Developing competitive pay plans and retaining key employees
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership professionals devote their time exclusively to serving businesses like yours, from single-point dealers to national group trailer dealers. We stay on top of accounting and tax issues so you can make informed decisions. Our alliance with KEA Advisors allows us to be the premier resource for trailer dealers. Together, we deliver strategic, operational, regulatory, and financial capabilities, tailored with your vision and goals in mind.
Services for commercial trailer dealers
- Accounting, audit, and tax services
- Federal excise tax (FET) compliance and training
- Federal and state and local tax planning and compliance
- Sales and property tax review (rental and leasing fleets)
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and compliance
- Enterprise risk management
- Fraud risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Internal controls review
- LIFO inventory management
- Business valuation
- Cost segregation studies
- Fixed asset study
- Pay plan reviews
- Information security
- Health reform advisory
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Outsourced accounting
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.