Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Get service and advice tailored to your business, from professionals who understand the dealership industry.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s new and used vehicle professionals know the ins and outs of dealership operations. We’ll put our experience and national resources to work so you can solve challenges and help your business thrive.
What’s on your mind?
- Minimizing income taxes
- Meeting manufacturer requirements for facilities and working capital
- Understanding and complying with government regulations
- Producing timely and accurate financial reporting
- Preventing fraud
- Planning for business succession
- Retaining key employees
A unique approach
Our dealership practice is one of the largest in the country, giving our professionals in-depth knowledge and experience in the new and used vehicle industry. We stay in touch with you and your business, providing operational and strategic guidance year round, not just at year end.
Services for auto dealers
- Financial analysis and benchmarking
- LIFO inventory calculations
- Tangible property review
- Transaction support
- Internal controls review
- Development of a Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) profit center
- Cost segregation studies to maximize depreciation benefits
- Outsourced accounting
- Cash flow projections and planning
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Information security
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Health reform advisory
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Bankruptcy services
- M&A advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.