Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Find a balance between fostering member loyalty and running a prosperous business. With extensive knowledge of your industry, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help your credit union navigate complex regulations, mitigate risks, and strengthen member-owner relationships.
What’s on your mind?
Download our credit union brochure to learn how our services can help impact the future of your credit union.
- Making the best decisions for your members, who are also your partners
- A proactive and smooth audit process
- Compliance with regulations and laws
- Organization-wide understanding of changing accounting standards
- Loan growth
- Reliable IT security and risk management
- Keeping costs low and member satisfaction high
- Staying competitive while exploring new strategic initiatives
A unique approach
Your organization and industry face more hurdles than ever before. Our proactive approach ensures we know your goals and the details about your business before we begin. Whether your priority is timeliness, local resources, or specific expertise, we’ll put together a team to best serve your needs. Our CPAs and consultants spend 100 percent of their time serving credit unions, giving us a deep understanding of your issues. We’ll treat you with the same care as you treat your members.
CliftonLarsonAllen is a leading auditor of credit unions nationwide, serving federally and state-charted credit unions, credit union service organizations, and industry leagues and associations from coast to coast. We consistently talk to regulators and participate in industry organizations, including the AICPA task force, which means we’ll keep you up-to-date on trends and emerging topics. You’ll receive unlimited access to our financial institutions group throughout the year via phone and email to assist with everyday questions.
Thought leadership and industry information
We regularly publish thought leadership to keep clients and friends of the firm informed of relevant industry updates. Be in the know by reading our blogs about residential mortgage compliance and regulatory issues for financial institutions.
Services for credit unions
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Opinion audit
- Back office co-sourcing solutions
- Asset liability model validation
- IT enhanced managed services
- Loan review
- Regulatory compliance co-sourcing
- Regulatory compliance training
- Internal audit
- Information security
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- BSA/AML/OFAC independent testing
- SAFE Act independent testing
- Website compliance review
- Mortgage quality control
- Mortgage compliance
- Mortgage compliance training
- Fair lending
- Contract assessment and advisory
- Core/ancillary system selection consulting
- Vendor IT risk management assessment
- Loan portfolio analysis
- Enterprise risk management
- Fraud risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Outsourced accounting
- Strategic planning
- Executive search
- Transaction support
- Tax planning and compliance
- Supervisory committee audit
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Electronic services administration
- Virtual chief information officer (V-CIO)
- M&A advisory/investment banking
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.