Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Work with professionals who truly understand the unique challenges and opportunities facing cooperatives. Drawing on more than 50 years of experience serving more than 250 cooperatives, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is uniquely positioned to help your organization grow and prosper.
Who we serve
- Agribusiness cooperatives
- Electric cooperatives
- Mutual insurance companies
- Marketing cooperatives (including dairy, grain, fruits, and vegetables)
- Supply cooperatives (including farm supply, retail, and wholesale distribution)
- Purchasing cooperatives
- Worker-owned cooperatives
- Financial cooperatives
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping current on accounting, tax, and other financial issues
- Planning for income taxes, equity retirement, and patronage vs. nonpatronage activities
- Exploring expansion opportunities through mergers and acquisitions
- Managing risk
- Increasing profitability and/or operational efficiency
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen understands the cooperative business model and brings a unique perspective to the challenges and opportunities facing your business. Whether it’s agricultural supply, purchasing, marketing, distribution, or another form of cooperative enterprise, our team of professionals can help. We offer valuable insights, and develop techniques and tools specifically tailored to meet your needs and help you succeed. In addition to a deep understanding of cooperative accounting and taxation, our people know the changing rules, regulations, and standards affecting your business.
Services for cooperatives
As you grow, so do your needs. Our services give you more ways to serve your members, your customers, and the community.
Accounting, assurance, and tax
- Audit and assurance, including financial statement preparation
- Tax planning and compliance, including complex cooperative taxation
- Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping
Cooperative consulting services
- Operations analysis and risk management
- Internal controls review
- Enterprise risk management
- Fraud risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Inventory and gross margin management
- Fixed asset study
- Cost segregation studies
- Grain inventory valuation, measurement, and accounting
- Transaction support
- Cost and manufacturing consulting
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Pension plan audits and evaluations
- Bankruptcy services
- M&A advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.