Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Maximize the effectiveness of your construction company’s information technology (IT) systems.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help evaluate and improve how a company uses technology for its operations by identifying issues that could be limiting its success.
What’s on your mind?
- Integrating accounting and project management information
- Accountability for results by employees in all functional areas
- Eliminating duplicate data entry and improving administrative efficiency
- Preparing timely, accurate, and meaningful reports (budgets, cost structure, backlog, overhead, equipment capacity, and utilization) for all users
- Maintaining a technology infrastructure consistent with business objectives, employee needs, and customer demands
- Safeguarding your competitive advantage, historical cost data, and employee privacy
A unique approach
We understand the complexity of acquiring, implementing, and adopting information systems and technology throughout a construction company. To assess a company’s unique needs, we evaluate its people, rules, and tools — because they are the foundation for organizational success.
Our experienced construction professionals and IT systems technicians work together with your staff to identify areas for improvement. We’ll help you understand how to match your IT systems and processes with your business needs. This type of analysis positions everyone in the company (owners, project managers, contractors, and administrative staff members) for improved project cost management and efficiencies, which result in long-term sustainability and profitability.
IT and systems management services for construction companies
- Operations management evaluations and organization development
- Financial reporting and business intelligence
- Technology assessments, including information system requirements
- Strategic technology plan consulting
- Comprehensive software and technology selection, acquisition, and implementation, including process development
- Business plans and continuous improvement initiatives
- Information security