Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Create a flexible, cost-effective credit risk management plan without increasing your recruiting and training efforts.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) professionals can step in and help your financial institution find opportunities to improve lending functions.
What’s on your mind?
- Lack of qualified candidates in your local market
- Rising costs of full-time employees (e.g., benefits, training, space, and equipment)
- Addressing additional capacity needs without hiring a full-time employee
- Fatigue from managing employee turnover, temporary leaves, and staffing transitions
- Accessing experienced credit professionals on an interim or permanent basis
A unique approach
It can be difficult to keep up with your credit administration responsibilities while trying to recruit, train, and retain qualified staff. We can offer a fresh perspective on your institution’s current processes and practices while helping to control overhead costs.
Our outsourcing services are tailored to fit the needs of your existing credit administration or loan review staff. You can count on our experienced professionals to help you on an interim or permanent basis. Our staff consists of former bankers and/or bank examiners who apply real world perspective and experience to help manage credit risk. We supplement in-house skills, help with special projects, and are available to work remotely from a CLA location, if desired.
Credit analyst and loan review personnel outsourcing services for financial institutions
Credit analyst services:
- Financial statement spreading
- Assist in preparing credit approval presentations
- Perform primary and global cash flow analysis
- Assess collateral coverage
- Complete risk rating assessments
- Conduct annual reviews for existing borrowers
Loan review services:
- Verify proper loan and collateral documentation
- Test for compliance with institution policies and procedures
- Review borrower and guarantor financial statements
- Validate assigned risk rating