Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Lay the foundation for a strong relationship with your vendors by securing a mutually advantageous contract.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help guide you to reach an agreement that achieves critical business objectives, addresses service expectations, and aligns with your budget.
What’s on your mind?
- Reducing your institution’s operational expenses
- Evaluating critical contracts coming up for renewal
- Anticipating strategic changes such as a merger or acquisition
- Considering a change in service delivery (e.g., cloud, service bureau, in-house)
- Adding or consolidating products or services
- Considering an alternative system/vendor relationship
- Mediating contract termination or recourse with vendors who are not meeting service expectations
- Increasing concern with vendor compliance, security, and risk
A unique approach
Evaluating vendor contracts to ensure they meet your short and long-term needs can be a challenging and time-consuming task. It is critical to best position your institution to be able to reach an agreement that meets your requirements and provides a solid foundation for a long-lasting relationship.
Our consultants’ industry knowledge, experience, and understanding of your environment can help you achieve favorable rates, conducive terms, and enforceable service agreements. We offer you flexibility in choosing our level of involvement, and our rates are tailored to fit the needs of your institution. Achieve confidence in your contract agreement with a complete overall package, including:
- Products and services
- Terms and conditions
- Service and support
- Regulatory compliance
- Privacy and security
- Documentation and reporting
Contract assessment and advisory services for financial institutions
- Review and evaluate pricing to help identify and obtain favorable rates
- Review and evaluate contracts and all associated documents to identify gaps and determine conducive terms
- Assess the contract and all associated documents to help ensure they meet the institution’s strategic and functional requirements
- Assist with performing ample security and risk due diligence
The information contained herein is general in nature and is not intended, and should not be construed, as legal, accounting, investment or tax advice or opinion provided by CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CliftonLarsonAllen) to the reader. CliftonLarsonAllen cannot and does not provide legal advice. The reader also is cautioned that this material may not be applicable to, or suitable for, the reader’s specific circumstances or needs, and may require consideration of nontax and other tax factors if any action is to be contemplated. The reader should contact his or her CliftonLarsonAllen or other tax professional prior to taking any action based upon this information. CliftonLarsonAllen assumes no obligation to inform the reader of any changes in tax laws or other factors that could affect the information contained herein.