Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
• Utica College of Syracuse University
• University of Colorado at Boulder
• University of Copenhagen, Denmark
• Vermont Law School
• Responsible for leading the regulatory compliance practice nationwide.
• Assists financial institutions in establishing regulatory compliance programs, conducting compliance testing, training staff on regulations, and performing website compliance assessments. Writes and edits the compliance newsletter and conducts compliance webinars.
• Frequent speaker at financial institutions’ industry conferences and state associations and programs. Invited to speak on topics ranging from regulatory compliance trends to BSA/AML/OFAC issues, compliance management to marketing and website compliance.
• Prior to joining CliftonLarsonAllen, John was managing director at RSM McGladrey. He led a national financial institution compliance practice, developed work programs, managed engagements, and consulted directly with clients. John performed on-site compliance testing, reviewed marketing materials for compliance, conducted compliance training, developed compliance programs and compliance management systems and performed BSA/AML/OFAC compliance testing, provided compliance webinars, and conducted website compliance tests. Prior to working at McGladrey, John was employed as the compliance officer of a large financial institution where he developed and implemented their first regulatory compliance program.